Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hall Of Justice Playset



I decided to take some pictures of one of my favorite toys. The Hall Of Justice playset was put out by Kenner in 1984 as part of its Super Powers line. I was a little too old to get it when it came out but when I started collecting toys again in college, I picked this one up at a toy show. I love the detail they put in the interior.



Also if you look close you can see the outlines of the heroes on the back.



I wish I had room to display this with the rest of my super hero toys. Too many toys, too little room!!

1 comment:

Tom said...

Yes! I had this too. I got this for Christmas when I was about 9 or 10 years old. It came in a HUGE box. It was fun putting it together, with the "jail" storage room, where the villains were supposed to go. The only villains I had were Penguin, Joker, Brainiac, Lex, and Mr. Freeze.