Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien

I've been watching the new Tonight Show with Conan hosting off and on for the two weeks it's been on and I've come away from it a little disappointed. It seems like it's the same show he was doing from New York. He seems afraid to try new things. Hopefully the show will work itself out once it gets going. The ratings are already slipping and it would be a shame if the show failed because I really like Conan's style of humor and there have been numerous funny moments on the new show. I especially liked this bit from last week where Conan and Andy canoe the LA river.



I'm definitely going to keep giving the show a chance. I'm sure it will evolve into sometime different and unique. At least I hope so.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I enjoyed him taking over the Universal tour. I've been pretty happy with the show. Anything thats not Leno is good.