Thursday, March 12, 2009

Childhood Bedsheets

I kept a lot of stuff from my childhood but two of the cooler things I have are my old bedsheets and pillowcase from around the time I was 10 years old. I loved football and the logos of all the teams at the time. I was fascinated by them and I was very happy that I got these cool sheets featuring many long lost logos for several different teams. You gotta love those old Patriots and Chargers logos.



I also have my old Star Wars pillowcase. As you can see I used this often over the years to sleep on. It's pretty faded but it's still one of my favorite childhood items.



I keep hoping for the day my wife lets me put these sheets on the bed again. It'll probably never happen but I guarantee I'd sleep better.

1 comment:

Todd Franklin said...

I think for this April 1 you need to change the sheets and not tell the wife!