Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Battle Of The Network Stars

One of my favorite shows as a kid was ABC's Battle Of The Network Stars, where celebrities from the three networks (remember those days?) competed in different sporting events to see which network was the best. It was hysterical seeing guys like Telly Savalas smoke while they were supposed to be competing. Definitely something you wouldn't see now. It was also cool seeing foxes like Farrah Fawcett and Lynda Carater running around in tight pants. Man I miss the 70's! This clip is perhaps the greatest moment in the history of the show. Robert Conrad is fantastic!



I wish some network like TV Land would show these again. It would definitely be appointment TV in my house!

1 comment:

Todd Franklin said...

I'm still kicking myself for not taping these when they were on Trio.