Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TJ Hooker

I thought I'd talk a little about my all time favorite TV show, the William Shatner classic where he played a gung ho heroic leader of men. No, not Star Trek. I'm talking about the greatest cop show of all time, TJ Hooker. Hooker had everything, 80's hair, Heather Locklear, Shatner being over the top cheesy, and the classic Adrian Zmed. I've loved this show since it came on the air in 1982, around the time of Star Trek II. There were a few toys and accessories available. Here are a couple I've collected through the years.





The coolest thing I have from the show is this unused prop LCPD patch my buddy got me several years ago.



And finally, I was lucky enough to get autographs of the two main stars thanks to two different friends that got to meet Shatner and Zmed. They're two of my favorite autographs in my collection.





If you've never seen this great show, the first two seasons are on DVD in a great set. If you like cop shows and Shatner, this is a no brainer.

1 comment: