Saturday, August 23, 2008

Aaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!



I also picked up this cool Fonz Mego at the toy show today. It reminded me of how much I dug The Fonz when I was a kid. Happy Days was my favorite show and I, like millions of other kids at the time, thought The Fonz was the coolest guy on TV by far. I vividly remember waiting for Tuesday nights at 7 to watch the adventures of the Fonz and the gang. I bought a few things during that time like magazines and books. The only one I still have is this cool paperback that came out in 1976.





I remember really wanting to wear this cool iron-on that came with the book.



My love for the show has continued to this day, although a lot of the later episodes are very hard to watch. The first four seasons of the show are fantastic however and I highly recommend the DVD sets. This site is a very good retrospective of the show. I think I might try and find some of those magazines in my never ending tubs of stuff.

2 comments:

The Groovy Agent said...

I agree 100% about the first four seasons (season five doesn't totally suck, but it's not at the level of the first four).

Cool new blog! Man, three of 'em! I can hardly keep up with one. Good work!!

Mike Middleton said...

Thanks GA! Hopefully I can stay motivated. I think I have enough junk to keep them going for a long time.